Death toll in Algerian Military Plane Crash Climbs to 257
The number of people believed to have died in an Algerian military plane crash on Wednesday has risen to 257, according to state TV, quoted by Reuters.
The military transport plane crashed into a field shortly after take off at Boufarik airport, southwest of Algiers.
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » No Environmental Pollution Recorded after the Fire at Maritsa Iztok 2 TPP
- » Bulgarian has Died, and Four have been Injured in Car Crash in Romania
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Fire in Downtown Sofia
- » Bus with Children Crashed in Northern Bulgaria, 10 People Injured