Death toll in Algerian Military Plane Crash Climbs to 257
The number of people believed to have died in an Algerian military plane crash on Wednesday has risen to 257, according to state TV, quoted by Reuters.
The military transport plane crashed into a field shortly after take off at Boufarik airport, southwest of Algiers.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven