Death toll in Algerian Military Plane Crash Climbs to 257
The number of people believed to have died in an Algerian military plane crash on Wednesday has risen to 257, according to state TV, quoted by Reuters.
The military transport plane crashed into a field shortly after take off at Boufarik airport, southwest of Algiers.
- » Taiwan Investigates Train Crash that Killed 18
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin