Second Day of the Informal Council of EU Environmentalists in Sofia
During the second day of the Informal Council of Ecologists of the European Union at the National Palace of Culture, the participants discuss the results of the international negotiations on climate change.
The focus is on the challenges facing the EU at the end of the year, the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Ranks First in the EU in Terms of Road Accident Rates
- » The Deadline For Submission of Applications For Belene NPP Expires
- » EU Wants to Ban Australia from Using "Bulgarian Rose Oil" Signature Name
- » Bulgaria is the First Country in Europe to Introduce Car Passports
- » Bulgaria to Decide Eurovision 2020 Participation in September.