Second Day of the Informal Council of EU Environmentalists in Sofia
During the second day of the Informal Council of Ecologists of the European Union at the National Palace of Culture, the participants discuss the results of the international negotiations on climate change.
The focus is on the challenges facing the EU at the end of the year, the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- » Brexit Without a Deal will Cost Bulgaria 111 Million Euros a Year
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussed the Mobility Package with the President of the European Parliament
- » Maria Gabriel: Startups Will Shape the Future of Europe
- » The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March
- » Most EU Citizens Believe that the Union Stands for Peace and Democratic Values