Second Day of the Informal Council of EU Environmentalists in Sofia
During the second day of the Informal Council of Ecologists of the European Union at the National Palace of Culture, the participants discuss the results of the international negotiations on climate change.
The focus is on the challenges facing the EU at the end of the year, the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries