Second Day of the Informal Council of EU Environmentalists in Sofia
During the second day of the Informal Council of Ecologists of the European Union at the National Palace of Culture, the participants discuss the results of the international negotiations on climate change.
The focus is on the challenges facing the EU at the end of the year, the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- » Bulgarian Women are Last in Europe in Terms of Participation and Skills in the Digital Sector
- » The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » BNB Governor: The Adoption of the Euro will not Generate Unhealthy Inflationary Impulses in Bulgaria
- » 113 Bulgarian Municipalities will Receive Vouchers for Free Internet from the EU
- » Eurostat: Sofia Airport is on the 63nd Position Among the 150 Airports in the EU