By the End of 2020 the Railway Line Between Sofia and Elin Pelin will be Ready
By the end of 2020 the modernization of the 23-kilometer railway line between Sofia and Elin Pelin should be completed, announced Veliko Zanchev, Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
He added that more than BGN 130 million are invested, of which approximately BGN 115 million are provided by the Connecting Europe Facility.
It is then expected that trains along this route will run up to 160 km / h.
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna