By the End of 2020 the Railway Line Between Sofia and Elin Pelin will be Ready
By the end of 2020 the modernization of the 23-kilometer railway line between Sofia and Elin Pelin should be completed, announced Veliko Zanchev, Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
He added that more than BGN 130 million are invested, of which approximately BGN 115 million are provided by the Connecting Europe Facility.
It is then expected that trains along this route will run up to 160 km / h.
- » The MFA Advised Bulgarians to Avoid Traveling to Catalonia
- » More than Half a Million Bulgarians Are Going to Travel During Christmas and New Year Holidays
- » Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to Allow Passport-Free Travel by 2021
- » Bulgarians Are Looking for a Cheap Hotel, while Foreigners Are Paying for Luxury
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Will Deepen their Cooperation in Tourism
- » 200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer