By the End of 2020 the Railway Line Between Sofia and Elin Pelin will be Ready
By the end of 2020 the modernization of the 23-kilometer railway line between Sofia and Elin Pelin should be completed, announced Veliko Zanchev, Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
He added that more than BGN 130 million are invested, of which approximately BGN 115 million are provided by the Connecting Europe Facility.
It is then expected that trains along this route will run up to 160 km / h.
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe
- » Accommodation Businesses in Bulgaria Report 2.3% Increase in Night Stays in August
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Willing to Cooperate in Tourism and Economy