Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
It will be mostly sunny and warm today, with temporary clouds, more considerable in Eastern Bulgaria, and maximum temperatures between 23°C and 28°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will see broken clouds decreasing to mostly sunny in the afternoon with light to moderate southeast wind and maximums from 13°C to 16°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny with temporary increase in clouds, chances of rain and thunderstorms in the afternoon in the western areas. The wind will be light to moderate from south-southwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will reach about 17°C, and at 2,000 m – about 9°C.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020