Suspicious Package Adressed to the Chief Prosecutor was Left at the Court of Justice
A suspicious package addressed to Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov was received at the Court of Justice in Sofia in the early afternoon, BNT reported. It was left at the service entrance of the Courthouse, from Alabin Street.
TOCs and MoI teams check the contents of the package. The scanner showed that there is a doll inside the pack, wrapped with cables and plugs. Experts check whether the shipment contains explosives.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food