Suspicious Package Adressed to the Chief Prosecutor was Left at the Court of Justice
A suspicious package addressed to Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov was received at the Court of Justice in Sofia in the early afternoon, BNT reported. It was left at the service entrance of the Courthouse, from Alabin Street.
TOCs and MoI teams check the contents of the package. The scanner showed that there is a doll inside the pack, wrapped with cables and plugs. Experts check whether the shipment contains explosives.
- » EC Approves National Beekeeping Program for 2020-2022
- » Medvedev: Rosatom Will Participate in the Choice of Investor for Belene NPP
- » National Road Safety Coordination Center is Established
- » International Day Against Drug Abuse
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT