Suspicious Package Adressed to the Chief Prosecutor was Left at the Court of Justice
A suspicious package addressed to Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov was received at the Court of Justice in Sofia in the early afternoon, BNT reported. It was left at the service entrance of the Courthouse, from Alabin Street.
TOCs and MoI teams check the contents of the package. The scanner showed that there is a doll inside the pack, wrapped with cables and plugs. Experts check whether the shipment contains explosives.
- » Bulgarian MFA: No Injured Bulgarians in the Bus Incident in Istanbul
- » Sofia Innovation Workshop Will Solve Important City Problems
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament