Bulgaria will Receive Financial Support For Environmental Projects
An informal meeting of the EU Environment Ministers is held in the National Palace of Culture. In the first session of today's meeting, participants discussed opportunities to improve air quality.
At the beginning of the discussion, Bulgarian Environment Minister Neno Dimov stressed that the time has now come to move from vision and ambitions to real actions and results to improve air quality.
An agreement on the new programming period under the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area between Bulgaria and the countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway was signed within the informal council.
Minister Neno Dimov pointed out that this document is an expression of trust between the donor countries and the Bulgarian eco-ministry.
- » Cohesion Policy: EU Invests in the Trams of Sofia
- » 330 Meetings and Conferences Held in Bulgaria as Part of its EU Presidency
- » Bulgaria will Set up a Mechanism to Protect the Poor when the Euro is Adopted
- » EU Commissioner Gabriel on Attack Against Facebook
- » PM: Decision on Hungary Taken at Government Operative Meeting has no Legal Value but has Moral Significance
- » Bulgaria Stands Behind Hungary and Against Brussels