Bulgaria will Receive Financial Support For Environmental Projects
An informal meeting of the EU Environment Ministers is held in the National Palace of Culture. In the first session of today's meeting, participants discussed opportunities to improve air quality.
At the beginning of the discussion, Bulgarian Environment Minister Neno Dimov stressed that the time has now come to move from vision and ambitions to real actions and results to improve air quality.
An agreement on the new programming period under the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area between Bulgaria and the countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway was signed within the informal council.
Minister Neno Dimov pointed out that this document is an expression of trust between the donor countries and the Bulgarian eco-ministry.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Kristalina Georgieva's Chances to Head the IMF are Increasing
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Ranks First in the EU in Terms of Road Accident Rates