Bulgaria will Receive Financial Support For Environmental Projects
An informal meeting of the EU Environment Ministers is held in the National Palace of Culture. In the first session of today's meeting, participants discussed opportunities to improve air quality.
At the beginning of the discussion, Bulgarian Environment Minister Neno Dimov stressed that the time has now come to move from vision and ambitions to real actions and results to improve air quality.
An agreement on the new programming period under the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area between Bulgaria and the countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway was signed within the informal council.
Minister Neno Dimov pointed out that this document is an expression of trust between the donor countries and the Bulgarian eco-ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria