Bulgaria will Receive Financial Support For Environmental Projects
An informal meeting of the EU Environment Ministers is held in the National Palace of Culture. In the first session of today's meeting, participants discussed opportunities to improve air quality.
At the beginning of the discussion, Bulgarian Environment Minister Neno Dimov stressed that the time has now come to move from vision and ambitions to real actions and results to improve air quality.
An agreement on the new programming period under the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area between Bulgaria and the countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway was signed within the informal council.
Minister Neno Dimov pointed out that this document is an expression of trust between the donor countries and the Bulgarian eco-ministry.
- » ECB Could take more than One Tear to Assess Bulgaria's Banking Union Bid
- » Bulgaria's Path towards ERM II Participation
- » European Parliament and Commission Divided on National Parks in Bulgaria
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva: The Netherlands and France do not Let Bulgaria in the Schengen Zone
- » Bulgaria Makes Bank Pledges in Bid to Join Euro Waiting Room
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Receive the European Personality of the Year Award in Sarajevo