Since the Beginning of 2018, 12 million Chinese Have Been Affected by Natural Disasters
In the first quarter of this year, 53 Chinese people have been the victims of various disasters. This was announced by the Ministry of Civil Administration of the Professional Regulation Commission - PRC.
For the period in question, the authorities were forced to evacuate around 54,000 inhabitants from the distressed areas, some 160,000 more, and humanitarian aid before. The total number of victims, to one degree or another, of various natural disasters exceeded 12 million people.
Strong winds, colds, snow, earthquakes, droughts, floods and landslides have destroyed about 3000 houses and affected agricultural areas over 1.2 thousand hectares. Direct economic damages are estimated at about $ 3.1 billion. In 2017, natural disasters have killed 881 people, and economic damages to them are about 48.5 billion dollars
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C