35 000 Bulgarians are Affected by the Facebook Scandal
Personal data of over 35,000 Bulgarian Facebook users may have been collected by Cambridge Analytica. This was answered by Facebook this morning.
According to data from the social network, 18 Bulgarians have downloaded an application in the form of a poll giving access to personal information. However, the number of affected people is more than 35,718 times since the app has gained access to the accounts and their friends.
In addition to contact list, user information included details such as email, birthday, hometown, place of residence, photos, videos, likes, and social network posts. Not all users are equally affected as app permissions have changed over time.
- » Elton John Calls Michael Jackson "Mentally Ill" and a "Disturbing Person to Be Around"
- » NSI: Average Annual Inflation Rate at 2,3% for September 2018 to September 2019
- » BGN 86 Thousand Allocated for Archaeological Survey along the Europe Highway
- » 60% of Women in Europe Are Victims of Sexism at Work
- » BGN 950 Wage - Still Unattainable for Bulgarian Nurses
- » Eating Healthy Reduces Anxiety and Improves People's Mood