35 000 Bulgarians are Affected by the Facebook Scandal
Personal data of over 35,000 Bulgarian Facebook users may have been collected by Cambridge Analytica. This was answered by Facebook this morning.
According to data from the social network, 18 Bulgarians have downloaded an application in the form of a poll giving access to personal information. However, the number of affected people is more than 35,718 times since the app has gained access to the accounts and their friends.
In addition to contact list, user information included details such as email, birthday, hometown, place of residence, photos, videos, likes, and social network posts. Not all users are equally affected as app permissions have changed over time.
- » Hockney Painting Breaks Auction Record For Living Artist
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Education Starts to Train Religious Education Teachers
- » Hockney Sells for USD 90 Million, Sets Living Artist Record