35 000 Bulgarians are Affected by the Facebook Scandal
Personal data of over 35,000 Bulgarian Facebook users may have been collected by Cambridge Analytica. This was answered by Facebook this morning.
According to data from the social network, 18 Bulgarians have downloaded an application in the form of a poll giving access to personal information. However, the number of affected people is more than 35,718 times since the app has gained access to the accounts and their friends.
In addition to contact list, user information included details such as email, birthday, hometown, place of residence, photos, videos, likes, and social network posts. Not all users are equally affected as app permissions have changed over time.
- » Turkey's Lake Tuz Turned Pink
- » A Woman Survives a 1.5-Kilometer Fall in Canada. Her Parachute Failed to Open
- » Bomb Attempt in Kabul Kills at least 63, Injures over 180. There Are Women and Children among the Victims
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » The Iron Church in Istanbul Flooded after the Torrential Rain
- » CCP with Tips on What to Do if an ATM “Swallows” our Card