35 000 Bulgarians are Affected by the Facebook Scandal
Personal data of over 35,000 Bulgarian Facebook users may have been collected by Cambridge Analytica. This was answered by Facebook this morning.
According to data from the social network, 18 Bulgarians have downloaded an application in the form of a poll giving access to personal information. However, the number of affected people is more than 35,718 times since the app has gained access to the accounts and their friends.
In addition to contact list, user information included details such as email, birthday, hometown, place of residence, photos, videos, likes, and social network posts. Not all users are equally affected as app permissions have changed over time.
- » Why # 10yearschallenge is Not a Harmless Fashion on Social Networks?
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation
- » Bulgaria Honors St. Athanasius Half Past Winter
- » Sofia: Higher Levels of Particulate Matter in Some City Districts
- » Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day