35 000 Bulgarians are Affected by the Facebook Scandal
Personal data of over 35,000 Bulgarian Facebook users may have been collected by Cambridge Analytica. This was answered by Facebook this morning.
According to data from the social network, 18 Bulgarians have downloaded an application in the form of a poll giving access to personal information. However, the number of affected people is more than 35,718 times since the app has gained access to the accounts and their friends.
In addition to contact list, user information included details such as email, birthday, hometown, place of residence, photos, videos, likes, and social network posts. Not all users are equally affected as app permissions have changed over time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year