35 000 Bulgarians are Affected by the Facebook Scandal
Personal data of over 35,000 Bulgarian Facebook users may have been collected by Cambridge Analytica. This was answered by Facebook this morning.
According to data from the social network, 18 Bulgarians have downloaded an application in the form of a poll giving access to personal information. However, the number of affected people is more than 35,718 times since the app has gained access to the accounts and their friends.
In addition to contact list, user information included details such as email, birthday, hometown, place of residence, photos, videos, likes, and social network posts. Not all users are equally affected as app permissions have changed over time.
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » Antistatic International Festival for Contemporary Dance and Performance
- » On 17 and 18 May, Burgas will Host a Two-day Festival Dedicated to South Korean Culture
- » Dog Attacked a 3-year-old Child in Kardzhali Village
- » For the First Time a Bulgarian Won a Scholarship from the Hertz Foundation
- » Today Bulgarians Mark the Beginning of Holy Week