Earthquake with a Force 4.7 on the Richter Scale Shook Central Italy
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 on the Richter scale was registered in central Italy at 5:11 local time, according to data from the European Mediterranean Seismological Center, quoted by FOCUS News Agency. The epicenter of the quake was 138 km north of the capital Rome and 53 km east of Perugia.
No victims, injured or material damage have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °