Earthquake with a Force 4.7 on the Richter Scale Shook Central Italy
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 on the Richter scale was registered in central Italy at 5:11 local time, according to data from the European Mediterranean Seismological Center, quoted by FOCUS News Agency. The epicenter of the quake was 138 km north of the capital Rome and 53 km east of Perugia.
No victims, injured or material damage have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Little Chance of Rain
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain Showers in Many Places of the Country