Earthquake with a Force 4.7 on the Richter Scale Shook Central Italy
An earthquake of magnitude 4.7 on the Richter scale was registered in central Italy at 5:11 local time, according to data from the European Mediterranean Seismological Center, quoted by FOCUS News Agency. The epicenter of the quake was 138 km north of the capital Rome and 53 km east of Perugia.
No victims, injured or material damage have been reported so far.
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia