Bulgarian PM is on an Official Visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina where he will open the International Economic Fair.
With his presence, Prime Minister Borissov will highlight the importance of the economic development of the Western Balkan countries for their European perspective, the Government Information Service said.
Tonight, the PM is scheduled to attend a general dinner with the leaders of Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Republika Srpska, BiH. The Prime Minister is also expected to hold a bilateral meeting with Serbian President Alexander Vucic. The Fair is a meeting place for business representatives from the region and large international companies.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki