Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to the United Arab Emirates
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is on a working visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), during which she will open the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Abu Dhabi, the press service of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
Among the highlights of the bilateral meetings are the World Expo 2020, which will take place in Dubai.
Another theme in the meetings of the Minister will be the drawing of concrete forms of cooperation in the field of investments, economy, high technologies, tourism.
A cornerstone of this cooperation is the numerous Bulgarian community in the country, with about 7,000 people, and the opening of a Bulgarian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Although Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates established diplomatic relations on October 19, 1991, our country has so far had no embassy in the Emirates.
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Putin Ready to Meet North Korea's Kim
- » Merkel to Meet Putin on Saturday for Talks on Ukraine and Syria
- » President Rumen Radev Awards Madara Order to Ukrainian Ambassador Mykola Baltazhy
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet has Allocated over BGN 1.6 Million for an Embassy in Riyadh
- » Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador, Freezes Trade with Ottawa