Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to the United Arab Emirates
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is on a working visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), during which she will open the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Abu Dhabi, the press service of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
Among the highlights of the bilateral meetings are the World Expo 2020, which will take place in Dubai.
Another theme in the meetings of the Minister will be the drawing of concrete forms of cooperation in the field of investments, economy, high technologies, tourism.
A cornerstone of this cooperation is the numerous Bulgarian community in the country, with about 7,000 people, and the opening of a Bulgarian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Although Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates established diplomatic relations on October 19, 1991, our country has so far had no embassy in the Emirates.
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
- » Libya Seeks Restoration of Economic Relations with Bulgaria
- » France and Germany Renew Postwar Vows of Friendship
- » UAE and Bulgaria Explore Promoting Ties
- » Russia and Japan's Leaders Meet For Talks in Moscow Tuesday, 22