Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to the United Arab Emirates
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is on a working visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), during which she will open the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Abu Dhabi, the press service of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
Among the highlights of the bilateral meetings are the World Expo 2020, which will take place in Dubai.
Another theme in the meetings of the Minister will be the drawing of concrete forms of cooperation in the field of investments, economy, high technologies, tourism.
A cornerstone of this cooperation is the numerous Bulgarian community in the country, with about 7,000 people, and the opening of a Bulgarian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Although Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates established diplomatic relations on October 19, 1991, our country has so far had no embassy in the Emirates.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki