Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to the United Arab Emirates
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is on a working visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), during which she will open the embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Abu Dhabi, the press service of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
Among the highlights of the bilateral meetings are the World Expo 2020, which will take place in Dubai.
Another theme in the meetings of the Minister will be the drawing of concrete forms of cooperation in the field of investments, economy, high technologies, tourism.
A cornerstone of this cooperation is the numerous Bulgarian community in the country, with about 7,000 people, and the opening of a Bulgarian embassy in Abu Dhabi. Although Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates established diplomatic relations on October 19, 1991, our country has so far had no embassy in the Emirates.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company
- » Bulgarian President Radev goes on a Visit to London