Prime Minister Borisov Congratulates Viktor Orban on His Victory
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov congratulated his Hungarian counterpart Viktor Orban on the victory of his party, FIDESZ in the parliamentary elections yesterday, the press service of the Council of Ministers announced yesterday.
''I appreciate the friendly relations between Bulgaria and Hungary, and I am confident in the excellent prospects of fruitful cooperation in bilateral, regional and multilateral plan'', said Borissov.
He pointed out that the challenges facing Europe require cooperation, solidarity and a common approach to addressing them, and people expect stability, security and economic prosperity.
"Countries in Europe more than ever need dialogue and unity, and Bulgaria will rely on Hungary's support and assistance for a successful EU Council Presidency in the interest of our citizens and the prosperity of a united Europe," added also the Prime Minister Borissov, wishing Victor Orban health, prosperity and success
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area