Earthquake in Japan with a Magnitude of 5.7
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded near the northwest coast of Japan. This was announced by the US Geological Survey, quoted by TASS.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicenter of the quake was 5.7 km northeast of the Oda city, the Shimane Prefecture, at a depth of 8.5 km.
There is no data on injuries and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temp. Ranging between 3°C and 13°C
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall, Snowfall and Strong Wind Announced for 3 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Cloudy with Max. Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C