Earthquake in Japan with a Magnitude of 5.7
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded near the northwest coast of Japan. This was announced by the US Geological Survey, quoted by TASS.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicenter of the quake was 5.7 km northeast of the Oda city, the Shimane Prefecture, at a depth of 8.5 km.
There is no data on injuries and destruction.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours