Earthquake in Japan with a Magnitude of 5.7
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded near the northwest coast of Japan. This was announced by the US Geological Survey, quoted by TASS.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicenter of the quake was 5.7 km northeast of the Oda city, the Shimane Prefecture, at a depth of 8.5 km.
There is no data on injuries and destruction.
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 19°C and 24°C
- » Mayor of Sofia: In just 10 years we have Reduced Landfill Waste from 100% to 16%
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister's Opinion on Raising Tax on Old Cars