The Turkish Presidential Office has Created a Twitter Profile in Russian
The Turkish Presidency launched a Russian account on Twitter during a groundbreaking ceremony of the Akkuyu Nuclear Power Plant in Mersin.
The Russian language account was also added to the presidential corporate Twitter accounts that broadcast in Turkish, English, Arabic and French to approximately 10 million followers, during the ceremony that was attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.
In addition to the groundbreking ceremony, the account, @tcbestepe_ru, broadcast live Erdogan’s welcome ceremony for Putin as well as news conferences by the two leaders.
Approximately 70,000 users watched the Russian broadcast on the first day of broadcast. That figure rapidly swelled to around 700,000 users during day-long posts.
The Turkish presidency has plans to add more languages to its Twitter accounts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations
- » Radev on the Border Tragedy: I expect Bulgaria’s MFA to call the Turkish Ambassador and demand Full Investigation