There is still no Trace of the Escaped Prisoners
100 signals were filed with the Ministry of Interior for the two fugitives wanted over Easter, Nova TV reported, citing sources from the interior ministry.
So far all have proved to be unfounded, and there is no sign of Vladimir Pelov and Radoslav Kolev. They have been missing for six days since the armed men attacked the guards and escaped from the Sofia Central Prison.
Among the last signals of their location are the village of Ogoya, address in the metropolitan quarter "Mladost" and Botevgrad.
According to Nova TV, neither Pelov nor Kolev have tried to get in touch with their relatives.
Two days ago, the Interior Ministry released photos of the two men on the day of their escape.
Kolev and Pelov escaped from prison on April 3, they were armed.
The Ministry of Interior warned that escaped prisoners are extremely dangerous and urge citizens to signal 112 even in the slightest suspicion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukrainian Currency worth nearly 1 Million BGN was found in a Cache of a Bus on the Danube Bridge-Ruse
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village