Several Dead in Germany as Van Ploughs into Crowd in Muenster
Several people have been been killed in the city of Muenster, in western Germany after a van drove into pedestrians.
The driver of the vehicle has killed himself, police said.
About 30 people are reported injured in the incident, which occurred near the Kiepenkerl statue in the old town.
Police asked people to avoid the city centre while they respond to the incident.
In December 2016, a lorry ploughed into a crowd at at Christmas market in the German capital, Berlin, killing 12 people.
There is a restaurant located in the vicinity of the Kiepenkerl statue and photographs posted on social media showed tables and chairs strewn at the scene./BBC
- » 18-Year-Old Raped and Suffocated a 70-Year-Old Woman in the town of White Church
- » Huawei Executive Faces US Fraud Charges Linked to Iran
- » CNN's New York Offices Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat
- » Pazardzhik Woman Suffocated after Being Tied with Sisal Rope
- » The Police Found a Record Number of Weapons and Ammunition in a Garage in Sofia
- » Tax Inspector has been Caught with a 15,000 leva Bribe in Sofia