The Weather in Bulgaria is Windy, with Temperatures up to 21 °
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly higher than the average for the month. During the day, it will rise slightly. Today the wind in the whole country will be oriented from the northeast and will grow, in the eastern half strong. The cloudiness will be variable, in Western Bulgaria significant.
In some places, mainly in the Rhodope region, there will be short-lived precipitations with thunder. The predominant maximum temperatures will be between 16 ° and 21 °. This is the forecast for the weather of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Above the Black Sea there will be torn clouds, the day decreasing to sunny. It will blow a moderate and strong northeast wind. The maximum temperatures will be 10-15 °. The sea water temperature is 9-11 °. The excitement of the sea will be 3-4 bales.
In the mountains will blow moderate to strong east wind. Cloudiness will be mostly significant. In some places will rain, more intense and with thunder in the Rhodopes. Over 2000-2100 meters of precipitation will be snow. The maximum temperature of 1200 meters will be about 10 °, 2000 meters - about 4 °.
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020
- » Typhoon Kammuri Is Raging in the Philippines, 9 People Were Killed
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Kazakhstan
- » Weather Forecast: Light Snow by Noon