61% of Bulgarians Approve the Introduction of the Toll System
61% of Bulgarians approve the introduction of the toll system and electronic vignette, 30.9% can not decide, and 8.1% are against.
This shows a National Representative Opinion on the new payment system when crossing the Republican Road Network. It was carried out by Exacta Research Group among 1500 Bulgarians in 98 settlements in February - March 2018.
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections