61% of Bulgarians Approve the Introduction of the Toll System
61% of Bulgarians approve the introduction of the toll system and electronic vignette, 30.9% can not decide, and 8.1% are against.
This shows a National Representative Opinion on the new payment system when crossing the Republican Road Network. It was carried out by Exacta Research Group among 1500 Bulgarians in 98 settlements in February - March 2018.
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
- » TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria
- » Chief Mufti in Bulgaria Demands Changes to Draft Laws on Religious Denominations
- » Bulgaria’s PM Orders Road Agency to Stop EU-funded Projects of G.P. Group
- » Mayor of Sofia: I Guarantee that I will not Pay for Poorly Conducted Repairs