61% of Bulgarians Approve the Introduction of the Toll System
61% of Bulgarians approve the introduction of the toll system and electronic vignette, 30.9% can not decide, and 8.1% are against.
This shows a National Representative Opinion on the new payment system when crossing the Republican Road Network. It was carried out by Exacta Research Group among 1500 Bulgarians in 98 settlements in February - March 2018.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints