61% of Bulgarians Approve the Introduction of the Toll System
61% of Bulgarians approve the introduction of the toll system and electronic vignette, 30.9% can not decide, and 8.1% are against.
This shows a National Representative Opinion on the new payment system when crossing the Republican Road Network. It was carried out by Exacta Research Group among 1500 Bulgarians in 98 settlements in February - March 2018.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation