Moldova Expects Investments in the Development of the Bulgarian Community there by our Country
Moldova expects from the Bulgarian government support and investment to raise the quality of education and improve the social and economic situation for the Bulgarian community there.
This was stated by Iurie Leancă, Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration, who is visiting us after his meeting with Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Iurie Leancă, whose mother is Bulgarian, stressed that it is in the interest of both countries that the Bulgarian community in Moldova should be better integrated and educated.
In his words, at least 10,000 ethnic Bulgarians live in Chisinau and are active in business, education and other spheres.
- » Boyko Borissov Invited Pope Francis to Visit Our Country
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » What to Be Careful for in the New Rules on Personal Data