Moldova Expects Investments in the Development of the Bulgarian Community there by our Country
Moldova expects from the Bulgarian government support and investment to raise the quality of education and improve the social and economic situation for the Bulgarian community there.
This was stated by Iurie Leancă, Deputy Prime Minister for European Integration, who is visiting us after his meeting with Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Iurie Leancă, whose mother is Bulgarian, stressed that it is in the interest of both countries that the Bulgarian community in Moldova should be better integrated and educated.
In his words, at least 10,000 ethnic Bulgarians live in Chisinau and are active in business, education and other spheres.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » EU Builds Ties with Asia in Face of US Protectionism
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » President Rumen Radev Invited Queen Elizabeth II to Visit Bulgaria Next Year
- » PM Borisov was Congratulated on the Way Bulgaria Protects Borders at Brussels Summit
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament