VISAS REQUIRED FOR RUSSIA UKRAINE AND GEORGIA
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Visa requirements for Russian, Ukrainian and Georgian nationals traveling to Bulgaria will be introduced, starting October 1. The introduction of visa regulations for these countries is according to the commitments Bulgaria made in the process of accession to the European Union and the harmonization of the Bulgarian visa policy with the rules of the Schengen area. The move is based on the decision of Bulgaria`s Council of Ministers, taken on April 2. The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry conducts intensive talks with the foreign policy authorities of Russia, Ukraine and Georgia on the conclusion of new two-way travel agreements. Some of the proposed conditions are for easier business exchange, travel and transport as well as contacts in culture, education, sports and other spheres.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU will allocate 600 Million Euros to Strengthen Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » Deputy PM: I hope Bulgaria will join the Eurozone on January 1st 2025
- » Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Caretaker Government will Not Provide Ukraine with Fighter Jets, Anti-Aircraft Defense, or Tanks
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen