A Minibus Fell into a River in Romania, 9 People are Dead
9 people died after a minibus fell in the Bistritsa River in the north-eastern Romania, local media reported. One person survived the severe accident. A 22-year-old young man himself managed to get out of the vehicle fallen into the water.
According to the initial data of the investigators, the 25-year-old driver may have lost control of the minibus that has burst rubber.
The van transported workers who worked in the Arad area and returned home.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey: Huge Forest Fire in Marmaris
- » Bulgarian TV Crew Attacked in Serbia
- » Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
- » A Car Crashed into Crowd of People in Berlin, One Person was Killed
- » Bulgaria: 3 Dead after a Train hit a Truck in the Vidin region (UPDATED)
- » Macedonian Singer living in the US was the one who Set on Fire Bulgaria’s Cultural Center in Bitola