EU Commission: France to Extend Internal EU Border Checks:
France will extend border checks with countries in Europe's Schengen passport-free zone until the end of October because of the persistent threat of terrorism, the EU Commission said Wednesday, AFPreported.
"We received notification from France this week," a European Commission spokeswoman told AFP when asked if France intends to extend controls for six months beyond the current expiry date of April 30.
- » Bulgaria Invests in its T-72 Tanks
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Information About Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea
- » Atlantic Council of Bulgaria Voiced a Position on the Acquisition of a New Type of Combat Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defence: Four Countries Fund Radical Islam in Bulgaria
- » A Bulgarian Team Participates in the Largest NATO Cyber Defense Drill
- » Bulgaria’s Council of Ministers Has Approved the Investment Projects for the MiG-29 and Su-25 Repairs