EU Commission: France to Extend Internal EU Border Checks:
France will extend border checks with countries in Europe's Schengen passport-free zone until the end of October because of the persistent threat of terrorism, the EU Commission said Wednesday, AFPreported.
"We received notification from France this week," a European Commission spokeswoman told AFP when asked if France intends to extend controls for six months beyond the current expiry date of April 30.
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » US Plans to Upgrade Military Bases in Romania, Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Navy Will Receive New Motorboats for $2 million as a Donation from US
- » Trump Gives $717 Billion Defense Bill a Green Light.
- » US, Allies Train for Enemies Big and Small in Bulgaria