A New Fire in a Russian Mall, this time in Moscow
At least one man has died and three are injured after a fire broke out at the Perseus for Children's shopping center in Beijing, TASS reported. At least 300 people were evacuated from the mall. Among the victims are citizens and three firefighters who are gagging. The victim is an employee of the site. According to the initial data, flames have left a warehouse on the fourth floor of the complex.
According to Interfax, on-site firefighters and police officers have brought about 300 people from the mall. RIA "Novosti" claims that the flames were eventually extinguished on the whole area of 80 sq.m. TASC cites a source from the emergency services, according to which extinguishing has been severely hampered by the way the premises in the mall are built. "Persey for Kids" has been working since 2009. Furniture, clothing, shoes, children's colic, books, toys are sold there. On the top floor, where the fire broke out, is a children's club.
Today's fire broke out two weeks after the tragedy in Kemerovo in Siberia. There the flames in the Zimnaya Vishnja mall took away the lives of 64 people, 41 of whom - children. The incident has prompted protests, resignations, and serious comments on the quality of construction and maintenance of shopping centers throughout Russia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed