Bulgaria Closes its Honorary Consulate in Singapore
Bulgaria will close its Honorary Consulate in Singapore and will release Honorary Consul James Tam Tuk Chung from his office at his request, said the government information service.
In August 2017, James Tam Tuk Chung filed an application with our embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, to release him from his duties as a consular officer because of his intention to change his work commitments. The interests of Bulgarian citizens residing temporarily or permanently in Singapore will be represented by our embassy in Jakarta, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country
- » Bulgaria to COREPER: Right Now there is No Way to Solve the Issue with North Macedonia
- » PM Petkov confirmed Bulgaria's demands to North Macedonia, EU is Frustrated
- » Biden Nominates a New Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » Macron is ready to Organize a Sofia-Skopje Meeting in Paris
- » The US Condemned the Arson of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in North Macedonia