Bulgaria Sells a Building in The Hague for over EUR 1.1 Million
The government decided to sell property in the Netherlands owned by the Bulgarian state, which for years has not been used for the needs of our overseas representation.
This is a 22-hectare building in Hague's Alexander Hochelwech street, which covers an area of 432 square meters and a yard of half a hectare. The market value of the property is EUR 1 050 000. After examining the received bids, the government decided to sell the real estate at a price of at least EUR 1,165,165, the Government said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus