Bulgaria Sells a Building in The Hague for over EUR 1.1 Million
The government decided to sell property in the Netherlands owned by the Bulgarian state, which for years has not been used for the needs of our overseas representation.
This is a 22-hectare building in Hague's Alexander Hochelwech street, which covers an area of 432 square meters and a yard of half a hectare. The market value of the property is EUR 1 050 000. After examining the received bids, the government decided to sell the real estate at a price of at least EUR 1,165,165, the Government said.
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: There is Great Potential For Deepening the Bulgarian-Russian Relations in the Field of Energy
- » The Second Economic Forum with the Participation of Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev Started in Plovdiv (Updated)
- » Boyko Borissov and Zoran Zaev Will Meet in Plovdiv
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council