Bulgaria Sells a Building in The Hague for over EUR 1.1 Million
The government decided to sell property in the Netherlands owned by the Bulgarian state, which for years has not been used for the needs of our overseas representation.
This is a 22-hectare building in Hague's Alexander Hochelwech street, which covers an area of 432 square meters and a yard of half a hectare. The market value of the property is EUR 1 050 000. After examining the received bids, the government decided to sell the real estate at a price of at least EUR 1,165,165, the Government said.
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Increase their Ferry Connections