Bulgaria Sells a Building in The Hague for over EUR 1.1 Million
The government decided to sell property in the Netherlands owned by the Bulgarian state, which for years has not been used for the needs of our overseas representation.
This is a 22-hectare building in Hague's Alexander Hochelwech street, which covers an area of 432 square meters and a yard of half a hectare. The market value of the property is EUR 1 050 000. After examining the received bids, the government decided to sell the real estate at a price of at least EUR 1,165,165, the Government said.
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia