Bulgaria Sells a Building in The Hague for over EUR 1.1 Million
The government decided to sell property in the Netherlands owned by the Bulgarian state, which for years has not been used for the needs of our overseas representation.
This is a 22-hectare building in Hague's Alexander Hochelwech street, which covers an area of 432 square meters and a yard of half a hectare. The market value of the property is EUR 1 050 000. After examining the received bids, the government decided to sell the real estate at a price of at least EUR 1,165,165, the Government said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU
- » The United States Welcomes the Clarification of President Radev's Position on Crimea
- » Position of the Bulgarian President regarding Crimea
- » The United States is Deeply Concerned by the Bulgarian President's Statements that Crimea is Russian
- » Polish President ready to Mediate if Bulgaria has a Problem with North Macedonia’s Accession to EU