Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
Students from the 1st to the 7th grade will now have access to electronically readable textbooks in all disciplines. This was decided by the government by allocating additional funds to provide such access through the Education Ministry's website.
It is there that will be published versions of textbooks from publishers and probably within a month the children will be able to enjoy digital content on the relevant textbook explained minister Krasimir Valchev.
He specified that book textbooks will remain in use, and electronic content is an additional opportunity for children to study at home, at school or while traveling.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today begins the New School Year for Bulgarian Students: Over 57,000 First-Graders Enter the Classrooms
- » Bulgaria: As of October 1, Students' Notes for Medical Excuse become Electronic
- » Bulgaria: 2000 Children from Ukraine will study in Schools and Kindergartens in Varna region
- » Bulgaria: Teacher Salaries will be Increased by 15%
- » A Moscow-Sponsored School in Bulgaria is Closing its Doors
- » The American Council for International Education - Bulgaria is looking for Host Families for Students from the USA