Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
Students from the 1st to the 7th grade will now have access to electronically readable textbooks in all disciplines. This was decided by the government by allocating additional funds to provide such access through the Education Ministry's website.
It is there that will be published versions of textbooks from publishers and probably within a month the children will be able to enjoy digital content on the relevant textbook explained minister Krasimir Valchev.
He specified that book textbooks will remain in use, and electronic content is an additional opportunity for children to study at home, at school or while traveling.
- » 7500 Bulgarian Students are Currently Trained in a Real Work Environment
- » BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
- » Seven Bulgarian Students Received a Harvard Award
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program