Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
Students from the 1st to the 7th grade will now have access to electronically readable textbooks in all disciplines. This was decided by the government by allocating additional funds to provide such access through the Education Ministry's website.
It is there that will be published versions of textbooks from publishers and probably within a month the children will be able to enjoy digital content on the relevant textbook explained minister Krasimir Valchev.
He specified that book textbooks will remain in use, and electronic content is an additional opportunity for children to study at home, at school or while traveling.
- » Shortage of Teachers in Bulgaria will Reach 10,000 in 2 Years, 39,000 in 8 Years
- » The Medical University in Sofia Received a Donation of over 1 Million Dollars
- » Additional BGN 13.6 Million Allocated for Compensation of Bulgarian Teaching Staff
- » Plovdiv will Create First Green Classrooms in Bulgaria as Part of Pilot Project
- » Anticorruption Education at Bulgarian Schools to be Expanded
- » Bulgarian Education Minister: Nearly BGN 1.5 Million will be Allocated for Innovation in 2019