Germany Introduces Military Uniforms for Pregnant Women
Military uniforms that can be worn throughout pregnancy are being sewn in Germany.
The order is part of the Bundeswehr's program as an employer to give equal opportunities to soldiers. This was announced by the Minister of Defense, Ursula von der Lynn.
500 uniforms of different sizes and combinations are being sewn - from combat clothing to business and wedges. Approximately 80 uniforms have been tested and evaluated, costing around 650,000 euros.
All criteria for good appearance, comfort and ventilation are met. About 2 percent of the twenty thousand serving women in the German armed forces are pregnant at a given time of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege