The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
Most homes in Sofia are being built in ''Vitosha'' district. This became clear from the study of the consultancy company Cushman & Wakefield Forton for the needs of a large construction and investment company.
The report covers more than 270 projects at a stage of construction, project or investment intention with a total built-up area of over 2.5 million square meters. Only the underground areas under construction are over 1 million square meters. The buildings are more than 3000 square meters .
According to the survey, by the end of 2017 under construction in ''Vitosha'' district there were residential buildings with a total built-up area of about 137 000 sq. M. Secondly, the ''Malinova Dolina'' with 112 000 sq.m total area of the started residential construction.
The top five include also ''Manastirski Livadi'', ''Iztok'', ''Mladost 4'' and ''Studentski grad''.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Exports to Romania Increase by over 40%
- » Bulgaria: Over 31% Jump in Electricity Production in November 2022
- » Bulgaria is the Third Importer of Turkish Tomatoes in the World
- » Egg Producers in Bulgaria expect their Price to Continue to Rise
- » Bulgarian State Support Saved Hundreds of Farms after the Effects of the War in Ukraine
- » Why Are Online Casinos so Successful in the UK