The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
Most homes in Sofia are being built in ''Vitosha'' district. This became clear from the study of the consultancy company Cushman & Wakefield Forton for the needs of a large construction and investment company.
The report covers more than 270 projects at a stage of construction, project or investment intention with a total built-up area of over 2.5 million square meters. Only the underground areas under construction are over 1 million square meters. The buildings are more than 3000 square meters .
According to the survey, by the end of 2017 under construction in ''Vitosha'' district there were residential buildings with a total built-up area of about 137 000 sq. M. Secondly, the ''Malinova Dolina'' with 112 000 sq.m total area of the started residential construction.
The top five include also ''Manastirski Livadi'', ''Iztok'', ''Mladost 4'' and ''Studentski grad''.
- » Bulgaria's Тrade Gap More Than Doubles in Jan-Oct
- » Bulgaria's Construction Output Rises in October Compared to Last Year
- » Three Companies have a Preliminary Interest to Invest in Belene NPP
- » Industrial Producer Prices Up by 0.8% in Euro Area
- » Bulgarian Producers Receiving State Help to Certify their Crops
- » Canadian Velocity Begins Drilling at Rozino Project, Bulgaria