Change in Traffic in Sofia because of the Visit of the Croatian President
Traffic organization change is being introduced in connection with the Croatian President's visit, the Sofia Municipality announced.
It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles from 12:00 on April 3 until the departure of the delegation on April 4 in the parking lot of Sofia Hotel Balkan.
The same ban was introduced from 07:00 am to 10:30 am on April 4 in the northwest arc of St. Alexander Nevski Square between Oborishte Street and 11th August Street, Oborishte between GS Rakovski Street and St. Alexander Nevsky Square.
From 09:00 to 10:30 on April 4, it is forbidden to enter road vehicles on Oborishte Str. Between "GS Rakovski" Str. And "Alexander Nevski Square" only if necessary and at the discretion of the Traffic Police Department at the SDRD.
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria