Change in Traffic in Sofia because of the Visit of the Croatian President
Traffic organization change is being introduced in connection with the Croatian President's visit, the Sofia Municipality announced.
It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles from 12:00 on April 3 until the departure of the delegation on April 4 in the parking lot of Sofia Hotel Balkan.
The same ban was introduced from 07:00 am to 10:30 am on April 4 in the northwest arc of St. Alexander Nevski Square between Oborishte Street and 11th August Street, Oborishte between GS Rakovski Street and St. Alexander Nevsky Square.
From 09:00 to 10:30 on April 4, it is forbidden to enter road vehicles on Oborishte Str. Between "GS Rakovski" Str. And "Alexander Nevski Square" only if necessary and at the discretion of the Traffic Police Department at the SDRD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly