Change in Traffic in Sofia because of the Visit of the Croatian President
Traffic organization change is being introduced in connection with the Croatian President's visit, the Sofia Municipality announced.
It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles from 12:00 on April 3 until the departure of the delegation on April 4 in the parking lot of Sofia Hotel Balkan.
The same ban was introduced from 07:00 am to 10:30 am on April 4 in the northwest arc of St. Alexander Nevski Square between Oborishte Street and 11th August Street, Oborishte between GS Rakovski Street and St. Alexander Nevsky Square.
From 09:00 to 10:30 on April 4, it is forbidden to enter road vehicles on Oborishte Str. Between "GS Rakovski" Str. And "Alexander Nevski Square" only if necessary and at the discretion of the Traffic Police Department at the SDRD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend