Residential Block on Fire in the Center of Sochi, Dozens were Evacuated
More than fifty people, including 15 children, were evacuated from a burning five-storey residential building in the center of the Russian city of Sochi.
At 19:19 local time, the fire was localized, and half an hour later, the fire was extinguished.
The flames covered an area of 600 square meters. The fire occurred on the roof of the building. 133 people and 38 machines were involved in the extinguishing of the flames.
The mayor of Sochi Anatoly Pahomov came to the place. There are no injured people to the fire.
There were 40 apartments in the building.
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan