Residential Block on Fire in the Center of Sochi, Dozens were Evacuated
More than fifty people, including 15 children, were evacuated from a burning five-storey residential building in the center of the Russian city of Sochi.
At 19:19 local time, the fire was localized, and half an hour later, the fire was extinguished.
The flames covered an area of 600 square meters. The fire occurred on the roof of the building. 133 people and 38 machines were involved in the extinguishing of the flames.
The mayor of Sochi Anatoly Pahomov came to the place. There are no injured people to the fire.
There were 40 apartments in the building.
- » Woman Died after Jumping from a Bridge in Sofia
- » 14 People Died in a Road Accident in North Macedonia
- » A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
- » Child Fell in the Panda Cage in a Park in China
- » Enormous Fire near Plovdiv is Under Conrol, Firefighters Worked all Night
- » 10 People Remain in Hospital after the Serious Crash on Struma Motorway