Residential Block on Fire in the Center of Sochi, Dozens were Evacuated
More than fifty people, including 15 children, were evacuated from a burning five-storey residential building in the center of the Russian city of Sochi.
At 19:19 local time, the fire was localized, and half an hour later, the fire was extinguished.
The flames covered an area of 600 square meters. The fire occurred on the roof of the building. 133 people and 38 machines were involved in the extinguishing of the flames.
The mayor of Sochi Anatoly Pahomov came to the place. There are no injured people to the fire.
There were 40 apartments in the building.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police are looking for a Car with Migrants that Escaped after a Chase on Trakia Highway (UPDATED)