Residential Block on Fire in the Center of Sochi, Dozens were Evacuated
More than fifty people, including 15 children, were evacuated from a burning five-storey residential building in the center of the Russian city of Sochi.
At 19:19 local time, the fire was localized, and half an hour later, the fire was extinguished.
The flames covered an area of 600 square meters. The fire occurred on the roof of the building. 133 people and 38 machines were involved in the extinguishing of the flames.
The mayor of Sochi Anatoly Pahomov came to the place. There are no injured people to the fire.
There were 40 apartments in the building.
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » No Environmental Pollution Recorded after the Fire at Maritsa Iztok 2 TPP
- » Bulgarian has Died, and Four have been Injured in Car Crash in Romania
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Fire in Downtown Sofia
- » Bus with Children Crashed in Northern Bulgaria, 10 People Injured