Scandalous "Game" in Belgium: Attack a Muslim - Earn Points
Calls for Muslims to be attacked are spreading in Belgium, local media reported. Numerous worrying signals have been received in news agencies.
A study has made it clear that the letter was originally distributed in England but has reached Belgium through social networks. The Belgian police say that it follows closely the evolution of the events.
The letter under the title "Punish Muslim" is an "invitation to play" in which the harder the physical attack of Muslim person is, the more "points" are earned.
Lawyers note that such a letter is a crime under the Belgian criminal law, which provides for a year's imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does