Scandalous "Game" in Belgium: Attack a Muslim - Earn Points
Calls for Muslims to be attacked are spreading in Belgium, local media reported. Numerous worrying signals have been received in news agencies.
A study has made it clear that the letter was originally distributed in England but has reached Belgium through social networks. The Belgian police say that it follows closely the evolution of the events.
The letter under the title "Punish Muslim" is an "invitation to play" in which the harder the physical attack of Muslim person is, the more "points" are earned.
Lawyers note that such a letter is a crime under the Belgian criminal law, which provides for a year's imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800