Scandalous "Game" in Belgium: Attack a Muslim - Earn Points
Calls for Muslims to be attacked are spreading in Belgium, local media reported. Numerous worrying signals have been received in news agencies.
A study has made it clear that the letter was originally distributed in England but has reached Belgium through social networks. The Belgian police say that it follows closely the evolution of the events.
The letter under the title "Punish Muslim" is an "invitation to play" in which the harder the physical attack of Muslim person is, the more "points" are earned.
Lawyers note that such a letter is a crime under the Belgian criminal law, which provides for a year's imprisonment.
- » The Canadian Government: Canada Suspends New Export Permits to Turkey
- » Ankara: Turkey Will Continue its Offensive in Syria with or without World's Support
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » India: Newborn Survives after it Was Buried Alive in a Clay Pot for Three Days
- » Syrian Kurdish Forces Have Regained Control of the City of Ras al-Ain
- » Michel Barnier: Reaching a Deal with UK - Still Possible