Scandalous "Game" in Belgium: Attack a Muslim - Earn Points
Calls for Muslims to be attacked are spreading in Belgium, local media reported. Numerous worrying signals have been received in news agencies.
A study has made it clear that the letter was originally distributed in England but has reached Belgium through social networks. The Belgian police say that it follows closely the evolution of the events.
The letter under the title "Punish Muslim" is an "invitation to play" in which the harder the physical attack of Muslim person is, the more "points" are earned.
Lawyers note that such a letter is a crime under the Belgian criminal law, which provides for a year's imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Zealand Bans Future Generations from Smoking Cigarettes
- » New Record for the Number of Journalists Worldwide that are Behind Bars
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases