Scandalous "Game" in Belgium: Attack a Muslim - Earn Points
Calls for Muslims to be attacked are spreading in Belgium, local media reported. Numerous worrying signals have been received in news agencies.
A study has made it clear that the letter was originally distributed in England but has reached Belgium through social networks. The Belgian police say that it follows closely the evolution of the events.
The letter under the title "Punish Muslim" is an "invitation to play" in which the harder the physical attack of Muslim person is, the more "points" are earned.
Lawyers note that such a letter is a crime under the Belgian criminal law, which provides for a year's imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption