A 17-year-old Girl Died in the Yard of a School in Sofia
A 17-year-old girl died last night in the yard of the 96th High School in Lyulin, Sofia, according to Nova TV. She had fainted while she was with other students, and the doctors' team just registered her death.
Friends and family to the girl accused the medics of being late. The arrival of the ambulance has come to a tension that has been controlled by the police team that was at the scene of the incident. According to Emergency care, the signal was received shortly after 20:00 and 11 minutes later the team was already at the school.
Shortly after 21:00, a second Emergency Team was summoned, this time for the mother of the deceased girl who did not feel well. When the ambulance arrives, people close to the family attacked the car by kicking it, according to the doctors' team. Police have intervened and prevented further trouble.
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People