Parliamentary Commission on the CEZ Deal will Meet Today
MPs from the Temporary Committee to identify all the facts and circumstances of the privatization and planned sale of the CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will meet today. They also hope that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also be there.
Questions to the Prime Minister are both about the state's willingness to participate in the purchase of the company and about the possible ways to do so.
MPs will receive information from Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov on the files and pre-trial proceedings related to legal and natural persons who are parties to the transaction.
The Commission is expected to receive information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) on the inspections carried out by the regulator of CEZ Group Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev