Parliamentary Commission on the CEZ Deal will Meet Today
MPs from the Temporary Committee to identify all the facts and circumstances of the privatization and planned sale of the CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will meet today. They also hope that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also be there.
Questions to the Prime Minister are both about the state's willingness to participate in the purchase of the company and about the possible ways to do so.
MPs will receive information from Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov on the files and pre-trial proceedings related to legal and natural persons who are parties to the transaction.
The Commission is expected to receive information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) on the inspections carried out by the regulator of CEZ Group Bulgaria.
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden
- » Traffic Congestion in Sofia is Worse than those in San Francisco and Sydney
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"