Parliamentary Commission on the CEZ Deal will Meet Today
MPs from the Temporary Committee to identify all the facts and circumstances of the privatization and planned sale of the CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will meet today. They also hope that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also be there.
Questions to the Prime Minister are both about the state's willingness to participate in the purchase of the company and about the possible ways to do so.
MPs will receive information from Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov on the files and pre-trial proceedings related to legal and natural persons who are parties to the transaction.
The Commission is expected to receive information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) on the inspections carried out by the regulator of CEZ Group Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections