Parliamentary Commission on the CEZ Deal will Meet Today
MPs from the Temporary Committee to identify all the facts and circumstances of the privatization and planned sale of the CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will meet today. They also hope that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also be there.
Questions to the Prime Minister are both about the state's willingness to participate in the purchase of the company and about the possible ways to do so.
MPs will receive information from Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov on the files and pre-trial proceedings related to legal and natural persons who are parties to the transaction.
The Commission is expected to receive information from the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) on the inspections carried out by the regulator of CEZ Group Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"