The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
Most of the permits for the construction of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline have been obtained and its commissioning is scheduled to take place by December 30, 2019.
This was announced by the counselor of Russian President Yuri Ushakov.
"Deliveries on the first stretch will be for Turkish consumers, and the second - on the border of Turkey and the European Union where an entry point is planned to be organized. The two sections of the pipeline will be put into operation by December 30, 2019, "he said.
Ushakov stressed that the construction of "Turkish Stream" was successful, and more permissions were needed to implement this project in accordance with the established schedule. The gas pipeline consists of two pipes with a total capacity of 31 billion cubic meters gas.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal