The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
Most of the permits for the construction of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline have been obtained and its commissioning is scheduled to take place by December 30, 2019.
This was announced by the counselor of Russian President Yuri Ushakov.
"Deliveries on the first stretch will be for Turkish consumers, and the second - on the border of Turkey and the European Union where an entry point is planned to be organized. The two sections of the pipeline will be put into operation by December 30, 2019, "he said.
Ushakov stressed that the construction of "Turkish Stream" was successful, and more permissions were needed to implement this project in accordance with the established schedule. The gas pipeline consists of two pipes with a total capacity of 31 billion cubic meters gas.
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market
- » Shell Hires Noble Globetrotter II for Drilling Offshore Bulgaria
- » Energy Regulator: Claims of 15-20% Increase in Electricity Bills from July 1 Unfounded