The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
Most of the permits for the construction of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline have been obtained and its commissioning is scheduled to take place by December 30, 2019.
This was announced by the counselor of Russian President Yuri Ushakov.
"Deliveries on the first stretch will be for Turkish consumers, and the second - on the border of Turkey and the European Union where an entry point is planned to be organized. The two sections of the pipeline will be put into operation by December 30, 2019, "he said.
Ushakov stressed that the construction of "Turkish Stream" was successful, and more permissions were needed to implement this project in accordance with the established schedule. The gas pipeline consists of two pipes with a total capacity of 31 billion cubic meters gas.
- » Inercom Bulgaria Submits New Notification on CEZ Deal to Watchdog after a Restructuring
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%
- » International Atomic Energy Agency: Bulgaria Signs a CPF for 2018–2023
- » Prices of Natural Gas in Bulgaria with Record Rise as of 1 October
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Project Receives Initial Bids
- » AES 'Committed to Bulgaria' as Power Purchase Agreement Challenges Loom