Grain Producers' Protest Againt the Draft Fuel Will Not be Held
After a meeting at the Council of Ministers, the grain producers cancel the announced protests, according to BGNES.
Today, the representatives of the grain producers met with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and with the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forests Rumen Porozhanov, where the parties reached a consensus.
This is why the grain producers' protest announced on April 3 against the draft fuel law will not be held. Kostadin Kostadinov from the National Association of Grain Producers pointed out that for the moment the problem is solved. He was the one who announced after the meeting that they were canceling the protest scheduled for Tuesday.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev