Grain Producers' Protest Againt the Draft Fuel Will Not be Held
After a meeting at the Council of Ministers, the grain producers cancel the announced protests, according to BGNES.
Today, the representatives of the grain producers met with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and with the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forests Rumen Porozhanov, where the parties reached a consensus.
This is why the grain producers' protest announced on April 3 against the draft fuel law will not be held. Kostadin Kostadinov from the National Association of Grain Producers pointed out that for the moment the problem is solved. He was the one who announced after the meeting that they were canceling the protest scheduled for Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend