338 Cruise Ships Are Expected Near Russe During the Tourist Season
The high interest in cruise tourism along the Danube River remains. During the new tourist season in Rousse 338 ship visits were declared, last year they were 339, announced the Director of Ruse Supervision Directorate-Ruse to the Maritime Administration Agency Ivan Zhekov.
The ships under the Bulgarian flag "Ariana" and "Elegant Lady" will land a total of 14 times near Russe.
"We expect a successful season," Zhekov said.
The first cruise ship for this year has already landed at Russe on 22 March. It sails under the Swiss flag and with it traveled 180 tourists along the Budapest - Giurgiu route.
Zhekov explained that about 170 ships operate on the Danube. Of these, 85 percent sail to the destination of Passau-Budapest. Among the tourists, the Germans and Americans are the most.
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » Significant Increase in Bulgarians' Trips for the Second Quarter of the Year
- » The Strike of the Ryanair Pilots is POSTPONED
- » We Can Already Choose Our Seats on the Train