Three Spanish Tourists Died in the Alps
Three Spanish tourists have died in an avalanche in the Swiss part of the Alps, and two others in the group have minor injuries, the French press reported.
The five had moved to a station in the canton of Vale. They were swept away by an avalanche while they were at an altitude of 2450 m. They were seen by another group who was in the area and saw the incident by calling the emergency teams immediately.
The dead and the two victims, whose identity was not announced until last night, wore devices to help detect them in the event of an avalanche.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed