Yellow-Code Warning For Strong Winds in Place for 8 Bulgarian Regions
A yellow-code warning for strong winds has been issued for 8 regions in Bulgaria, according to data published on the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
The regions for which the warning applies are: Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Targovishte and Razgrad.
Meteorologists are warning that the western wind will be increasing through the day becoming strong with gusts up to 20-22 m/s.
At this danger level, people should be aware of flying debris. Local interruptions of usual outdoor activities are possible.
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project