Yellow-Code Warning For Strong Winds in Place for 8 Bulgarian Regions
A yellow-code warning for strong winds has been issued for 8 regions in Bulgaria, according to data published on the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
The regions for which the warning applies are: Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Targovishte and Razgrad.
Meteorologists are warning that the western wind will be increasing through the day becoming strong with gusts up to 20-22 m/s.
At this danger level, people should be aware of flying debris. Local interruptions of usual outdoor activities are possible.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours