China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Nearly 80% of the Water in Bulgaria Goes to the Energy Sector
- » Malta: How the Country is Dealing With Migrants at the Door of Europe?
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia