China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Start Drone Production
- » 200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
- » From $ 1.27 to $ 1849: How Much Does it Cost to Use Internet Around the World in Comparison with Bulgaria?
- » Huawei is Working on its Own Voice Assistant to Rival Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Increased by 0.3% Month-on-Month to 5.9% at the End of October
- » The EU Invests Over EUR 290 mln in Bulgarian Rail Transport