China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia