China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months