China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
- » Overtourism and Its Consequences
- » The Cost of the Bitcoin Exceeded $ 12,000
- » Gas Transit was Discussed in the Meetings of the Bulgarian Delegation in Moscow
- » New Opportunities Can be Uncovered for Energy co-op between Bulgaria, Azerbaijan
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova