China Imposes New Taxes on Imported US Meat and Fruit
China said it imposed new customs taxes on US meat, fruit and other products as a retaliatory measure for Donald Trump's taxes on imports of steel and aluminum, AP said.
The Chinese finance ministry said the new customs taxes will take effect today.
The statement was made following the warnings made by Chinese authorities in recent weeks in an aggravating trade dispute with the United States.
China has increased its import duty by 25% on eight US imports, including pork, and imposed a new 15 percent duty on 120 US-imported goods including fruit.
- » 400 People were Detained during the Carnivals in Brazil
- » Jeff Bezos Gives $ 10 Billion to Fight Climate Change
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » BSMEPA will Work with the Bulgarian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to Support the Industry
- » Salary Rise in Slovenia
- » The Death Toll of the Coronavirus in China Reached 1765