New Traffic Jams in Sofia because of Metro Construction
From yesterday, the construction of the third metro line has entered a new stage, which will last until October 2 - it will operate from "Zhitnitsa" Str. To Bulgaria Blvd. 33, Moskovska said. This necessitates changes in the traffic of some streets and will lead to new traffic jams in the busy areas. For 6 months it is forbidden to enter vehicles in the middle part of the road on Gotse Delchev Blvd between Kyustendil and Tsar Boris III Blvd., leaving one road lane in both directions for traffic . The buses on lines 73, 83 and 102 will move with a modified route.
Few days ago began the procedure for the repair of two bridges on the Ring Road. One is at the entrance of the village of Krivina in the Pancharevo area and the other on the Chelopechko road in the Kremikovtsi region. A public procurement contract has already been announced for BGN 1.2 million, the amount being divided equally for the two facilities. The reconstruction period is three months, which includes the laying of new pavements on the road and sidewalks, new waterproofing, etc. The deadline for submitting bids is 2 May.
After the last snowfall, the municipality began to fix the holes in the streets. The colossal amount of BGN 39 million was earmarked.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis