BULGARIAN AND CROATION PRESIDENTS MET
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
President Petur Stoyanov met Croatian President Stipe Mesic who was on a two-day working visit in Bulgaria. The two presidents discussed the situation in the region. Croatian Prime Minister Ivica Racan will pay an official visit to Bulgaria by the end of the year was announced after the meeting. A Bulgarian economic delegation departs for Croatia, where it will continue talks on the agreement on trade liberalization between the two countries. The agreement is expected to be signed during the visit of Prime Minister Ivica Racan to Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Caretaker Government will Not Provide Ukraine with Fighter Jets, Anti-Aircraft Defense, or Tanks
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine