40 Families were Left without a Roof after the Big Fire in Sandanski
The huge fire on Saturday night in Sandanski was without casualties or wounded people but with the evacuation of the whole apartment block and serious material damage. 40 families were left homeless. The apartments are burned down and hardly any of them is fit to live, NOVA points out.
39 of families have an alternative and will live temporarily with their relatives and friends. And one of the families with an 8-month-old baby, however, is accommodated in an apartment for rent on the account of Sandanski Municipality.
The damage is great. Everything was burned in the apartments.
Until Tuesday, the building will remain uninhabited. It is forbidden for people to return to their homes.
Architects and engineers will make a thorough analysis of whether the building is going to be usable after the fire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway