5-storey Building in Burgas was Evacuated because of a Fire
The inhabitants of a five-storey building in Burgas were evacuated because of a fire in the building. There are no data on victims or injured people at this time. This was reported by the press service of the police in the seaside city.
The residential building is located on Slavyanska Street in the city center. According to the initial data, the cause of the fire is a short circuit in the electrical panel in the residential building.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing