The British Authorities Searched a Russian Plane in London
Russian Foreign Ministry announced that a plane on the national air carrier "Aeroflot" was searched by British police at an airport in London, the Associated Press reported.
Office spokeswoman Maria Zaharova said the British authorities did not give reason for the search which she called "another provocation." She did not specify at which airport was the plane.
The tension between London and Moscow is high because of the dispute over the poisoning of a former Russian double agent and his daughter on British territory. Britain blames Russia for the assault, and it denies to have anything to do with it, AP notes.
Each of the two parties ordered the expulsion of 23 diplomats. Russia has ordered Britain to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow to that of Russia in London.
- » New Zealand Is One Step away from Legitimizing Euthanasia
- » Facebook Deleted 5.4 Billion Fake Accounts
- » The Victims of the Devastating Fires Raging in Australia Are Now Four
- » Erdogan Arrived at the White House
- » Donald Tusk: UK Will Become a "Second-Rate Player" after Brexit
- » Volkswagen Managers Are Being Investigated for Giving Excessively High Salaries to Certain Employees