The British Authorities Searched a Russian Plane in London
Russian Foreign Ministry announced that a plane on the national air carrier "Aeroflot" was searched by British police at an airport in London, the Associated Press reported.
Office spokeswoman Maria Zaharova said the British authorities did not give reason for the search which she called "another provocation." She did not specify at which airport was the plane.
The tension between London and Moscow is high because of the dispute over the poisoning of a former Russian double agent and his daughter on British territory. Britain blames Russia for the assault, and it denies to have anything to do with it, AP notes.
Each of the two parties ordered the expulsion of 23 diplomats. Russia has ordered Britain to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow to that of Russia in London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Russia has No Time to Negotiate with the EU and the OSCE
- » World Media: Tensions between Bulgaria and North Macedonia are Decreasing
- » Joe Biden: An Attack on Ukraine would be the "Biggest Invasion" since World War II
- » Croatian President: Croatia will Withdraw its Troops from NATO in case of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- » Russia has launched Military Maneuvers near Ukraine and in Annexed Crimea
- » British Foreign Minister: United Kingdom Unlikely to Send Troops to Ukraine