Euobserver: Germany Eyes First Federal Migrant Repatriation Centre
Germany is set to create its first federal migrant repatriation centre over the summer, reports EUobserver.
State secretary Stephan Mayer told the newspaper that the centre was a top priority for the new government. The centre is likely to be built in Bavaria or in Hessen. The aim is to speed up returns of people whose asylum requests have been rejected.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million