Arnold Schwarzenegger Underwent an Emergency Cardiac Surgery
Actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger underwent an emergency cardiac surgery in Los Angeles, TASS reported.
Doctors were planning to change the catheter valve of 70-year-old Schwarzenegger, but complications have occurred. According to TMZ, doctors have estimated that Arnold should be immediately operated. Surgery has lasted for several hours.
The state of Schwarzenegger is assessed as stable. It is not the first time the 70-year-old has undergone heart surgery. In 1997 he had an aortic valve replaced.
Schwarzenegger’s first words after waking from the procedure were “I’m back,” according to his spokesperson.
- » Mogherini: In June, North Macedonia and Albania will Start Negotiations with the EU
- » Scientists have Discovered the Earliest Molecule in the Universe
- » The US and China Want to Sign the Trade Agreement By the End of May
- » The EP: Stronger EU Borders With a New Standing Corps of 10000 Border Guards
- » Bulgarian Vulture Detained for Espionage in Yemen
- » The EU has finally adopted the Copyright Directive