Arnold Schwarzenegger Underwent an Emergency Cardiac Surgery
Actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger underwent an emergency cardiac surgery in Los Angeles, TASS reported.
Doctors were planning to change the catheter valve of 70-year-old Schwarzenegger, but complications have occurred. According to TMZ, doctors have estimated that Arnold should be immediately operated. Surgery has lasted for several hours.
The state of Schwarzenegger is assessed as stable. It is not the first time the 70-year-old has undergone heart surgery. In 1997 he had an aortic valve replaced.
Schwarzenegger’s first words after waking from the procedure were “I’m back,” according to his spokesperson.
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis