Arnold Schwarzenegger Underwent an Emergency Cardiac Surgery
Actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger underwent an emergency cardiac surgery in Los Angeles, TASS reported.
Doctors were planning to change the catheter valve of 70-year-old Schwarzenegger, but complications have occurred. According to TMZ, doctors have estimated that Arnold should be immediately operated. Surgery has lasted for several hours.
The state of Schwarzenegger is assessed as stable. It is not the first time the 70-year-old has undergone heart surgery. In 1997 he had an aortic valve replaced.
Schwarzenegger’s first words after waking from the procedure were “I’m back,” according to his spokesperson.
- » Tourism in Sri Lanka Revives after the Bomb Attacks
- » Macron: The EU Sides with Cyprus in the Dispute with Turkey
- » Preserved Head of a 40,000-year-old Wolf was Discovered in Siberia
- » Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris Opens its Doors for the First Mass After the Devastating Fire
- » The EU is Tightening the Rules on the Use and Sale of Еxplosives
- » The United States Has Accused Iran of Attacking the Tankers