Warn of a Strong Wind in 17 Districts and Sofia on Saturday
On Saturday clouds, mostly medium and high, will increase from west to east. It will blow a mild to moderate wind from the south-southwest, which will intensify in the afternoon and night through Sunday, especially in eastern Bulgaria and the areas north of the mountains.
A yellow code for strong winds has been announced for 17 districts in the country and the capital Sofia for Saturday, March 31, according to the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The warning applies to the areas of Montana, Vratsa, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Shumen, Dobrich, Varna, Bourgas, Sliven, Yambol, Haskovo, Kardzhali and Sofia.
On Saturday, temperatures will rise and the minimum will be 5 to 10 degrees, and the maximum will be between 20 and 25 degrees.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria