Warn of a Strong Wind in 17 Districts and Sofia on Saturday
On Saturday clouds, mostly medium and high, will increase from west to east. It will blow a mild to moderate wind from the south-southwest, which will intensify in the afternoon and night through Sunday, especially in eastern Bulgaria and the areas north of the mountains.
A yellow code for strong winds has been announced for 17 districts in the country and the capital Sofia for Saturday, March 31, according to the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The warning applies to the areas of Montana, Vratsa, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Shumen, Dobrich, Varna, Bourgas, Sliven, Yambol, Haskovo, Kardzhali and Sofia.
On Saturday, temperatures will rise and the minimum will be 5 to 10 degrees, and the maximum will be between 20 and 25 degrees.
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster
- » Bulgaria Joins 1st Global Multi-Agency Operation Codenamed 30 Days at Sea
- » Cloudy Skies Over Most of Bulgaria Today, Rain in Some Areas
- » Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month
- » 44 Dead in California Fires